• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Newbie on the site from Southern MN....

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfrederick

displayname
Justin Frederick
Hello all. I have actually been a member on here for quite a while...just never posted, always liked reading! I made my first post today about a driveshaft issue.

Anyhow...always had a love for the old Cub Cadets, grew up around them, my dad has a 149 he has had before I was born (still kept his old Gambles too), my grandmother worked at an IH implement dealer so grandpa always had Cub Cadets too....

I personally have a 149 Cub Cadet Hydro drive, I use the crap out of it. Just had the engine re-built in it, other than that the tractor is a nice all original tractor. I use it for mowing (about a 2 acre yard), pull my massive packing wheel with it (around 1500lbs) and I use the tractor for plowing snow. The more time I am on the tractor the better...just like to be outdoors and use it when I can...now if my drive pins would stop snapping I would have it made!

I am into everything old, hence the old tractor too. I am into hot rods, currently own my fathers 51 Ford 1/2 truck he had when he was younger and I am into vintage Polaris snowmobiles, collect antique/vintage bar signs, vintage toys..pretty much anything vintage that catches my eye!

Great site and look forward to getting to know some of you and helping out if I can!

I to am a new owner of a 1650 cub cadet International. There are no serial numberson tractor but I found one on the engine and its a 1979. I wonder if tractor is the same. But I am looking forward to fixing it all up .

Ted Welcome

You have a IH garden tractor so you should post the same way but in the MAIN Forum, not everyone looks down here.

Your serial number should be on the left side of the frame near where your left foot will sit. The number on the engine does not tell the build year.

Does your 1650 have front hydaulics? and how about a picture.... we like them here

Jeff I disagree. If you have the serial number of a Kohler you can tell what year it was built.
The engine not the tractor.

Back