• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well say James that's a pretty salty introduction,care to expand a little?
Well, I messed up while trying to post. Lol.
I'm actually looking for opinions on the value of my Cub Cadet.
It's a 682. Built 10 of 1979. It has the original engine, Kohler Twin 17, KT17s. It was rebuilt a few years ago and has not hardly been ran since. It has the 50" deck. Original paint that is a bit rough.
It has a 36" Ariens Snowblower also. Tire chains and weights. Plus all new belts.
Screenshot_20230225_094425_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230225_093724_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230225_092228_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
It's a 682. Built 10 of 1979. It has the original engine, Kohler Twin 17, KT17s. It was rebuilt a few years ago and has not hardly been ran since. It has the 50" deck. Original paint that is a bit rough.
It has a 36" Ariens Snowblower also. Tire chains and weights. Plus all new belts.
It's worth what someone is willing to pay!
No one can give you a price without seeing it, hearing it run and otherwise being more hands on just by your description.

My opinion on value-

Based upon the multitude of tractors I see for sale, and actually sell, your 682 without the blower is a $800-$1000 unit since it is in nice original condition, and an IH built unit. The series I KT17 is not a virtue, but if it's ran easy on flat ground and maintained, it should last a while.

It has a 36" Ariens Snowblower also. Tire chains and weights. Plus all new belts.View attachment 153113View attachment 153114View attachment 153115

It has a 36" Ariens Snowblower also. Tire chains and weights. Plus all new belts.View attachment 153113View attachment 153114View attachment 153115
Geez, a Bolens! Neighbor had one, horse of a machine. Lots of competition then, somehow the mfgr lost its way. Really nice hood you made for Sheri. For schlepping those wheel weights there's a place for you in Heaven, I use back-porch weights.
Cheers, Jack

James, you deserve a medal for lifting that Ariens blower with the Armstrong lift. That looks like it might be heavier than a Cub Cadet version. You shoulda bought a 782 for the hydraulic lift.

Latest posts

Back