• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New help arrived last night!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kpeaney

Thought I'd share a pic of our newest grandson. Another helper for Grandpa.
224395.jpg

Finally one to carry on the family name.
KennyP

Kenneth;
Congradulations on the birth of your new grandson!
I just got home from work!
Bobby B.

Kenneth, maybe you didnt/couldnt notice, but on my PC the little ones picture didnt show up this morning! Now it does...dont think he's too thrilled about the bright lights yet.

Kenneth Peaney has requested to be removed from the forum, and I quote.
" Well it has happened again. Please remove me form your forum. I have had it with being shunned I won't be back.
KennyP"

Charlie I hope you hooked him up with his request
a_weep.gif

Kenneth Peaney

Its a holiday over here and I don`t get much time with all the coming and goings to look at this confusher much. Glad to see another healthy baby come along.all the best to you and yours."Shunned" I don`t think so ,rather life got in the way of us having time to say anything.
old.gif

I highly doubt anyone has shunned you Kenny.

Congratulations on the birth of your Grandson.

Back