• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

New from Va

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astrawderman

displayname
Andrew Strawderman
Hi everyone, I'm Andrew from Virginia. I only have one cub cadet, which is a restored 128. I hope to get some more cubs though.

WELCOME.gif

Hit the main page with some pics ! We like PICS !!

KENtuckyKEN,

When i go to make a new thread, it says no new threads accepted.

Andrew: You can't make a new thread on the main page, its all one running commentary which is supposed to stay on the topic of true IH Cub Cadets. You just post without starting a thread.

Some of the other sections allow the user to create threads, but not the main page.
smile.gif

Does anyone know how to post pictures? When I post them it just comes up with the file name.

Andrew-

Welcome to the forum.

Check the properties of the pic and make sure it's 100KB or less. You may have to resize before uploading.

The 128 is a fine little tractor. It's the model I grew up with after Dad brought one home.

If you take the discussion to the main forum you'll get more replies/responses.

Wayne Shytle

Thanks for the information.
Yes, those 128's are strong little tractors

Latest posts

Back