• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New 1315 Owner

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeverly

displayname
Jonathan Everly
Hello, all. Just introducing myself. Bought a 1315 off of a friend of mine that had the transmission in a box. Put it back together and everything seems to be working fine. I haven't seen a lot of information on these so if anyone has any tips or tricks for the 1315 series I'd much appreciate it. The mower deck is rotten so I'll be replating that, and I thought about getting some Duro Ag tires for it. I don't suppose anyone has ever made a lawn tractor into a dual wheel machine? I live on some hillsides, but the wheels on this thing, not having lug bolts, don't seem to be adaptable to dual wheels. Someone mentioned to me about welding two wheels together, but that seems like it might be too much stress on the axle? Any thoughts?

I have a 1315 that someone gave to me, I put ag tires on it and yes I know what you are talking about no lug bolts, I thought about duals too.

Jonathan E, Connor J: The 1315 is a low-end early 90's Cadet lawn tractor made by the Cub Cadet Corporation... They were designed only to mow grass on mostly-flat suburban lawns. And, that they'll do. B-u-t...ya are not likely to make a silk purse out of a sows ear...

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Slant%20Tongue.gif
I understand what you are saying but there must be some way to do it.

Slant%20Tongue.gif
I understand what you are saying but there must be some way to do it.

Latest posts

Back