• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need picture of 169 throttle and choke bracket hook ups

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstorma

displayname
Jim Storma
Does anyone have a picture of the carburetor side of the engine showing how the throttle and choke cable brackets are bolted to the side of the engine block?

Also, Does anyone have the proper wire gauge size and colors for the maintenance minder for the 169?

Couldn't find any pictures of either searching on the forum and on Google.

Currently trying to get the 169 back together and operating properly before I do anything else to the 1282.

Thanks!

Jim

Does anyone have a picture of the carburetor side of the engine showing how the throttle and choke cable brackets are bolted to the side of the engine block?

Also, Does anyone have the proper wire gauge size and colors for the maintenance minder for the 169?

Couldn't find any pictures of either searching on the forum and on Google.

Currently trying to get the 169 back together and operating properly before I do anything else to the 1282.

Thanks!

Jim
Jim, try these pics. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_0065.jpeg
    IMG_0065.jpeg
    893.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back