• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Need a parts diagram for 38" LT Deck 441190

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssehon

displayname
sam sehon
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I have entered every possible combination of the deck model # into the cub parts locator and come up with nothing.

Finally got the old 1330 running and greased up and put a new tension spring on the deck when it started to make a terrible noise right before the deck belt broke. Figure I might as well replace all spindles and pulleys if I can afford it. Would really like to have a parts diagram so I can call around for prices in my area.

Thanks

Sam S.
Enter in the Model # of the machine, then go to attachments to find the deck.
thumbsup_old.gif

If you are replacing bearings, look closely at the old bearing for any numbers. I found that the dealer price for my mower deck spindle bearings was $23 each, and I can get the same bearing at the local auto parts store for $18.

Having the old bearing in hand for comparison when you buy the new ones can save lots of trouble. Some cities have specialty bearing suppliers who may well have what you need on the shelf in shielded (rubber grease seals) and unshielded, and possibly US made and overseas made.

The wheel bearings on my 2084 proclaim the company that made them and the city, but no number. I have not pulled one to see if there's a number on the inner side.

Latest posts

Back