• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Mini (1.5 acre) plow/play in the dirt get together Earlville, IA

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's John again on the 782. Can't believe he'd want to get it dirty!!
285653.jpg

Yours truly..dragging a Brinly disc just for the heck of it!!.My boys had the plows!
285654.jpg

Here's my youngest son trying his hand at plowing for the 1st time also w/the 1200. gotta keep one hand on the shifter as she wants to jump out of 2nd all the time. Thought I had that fixed, guess not!!!.
285655.jpg

Many thanks to those that made this possible.
The main plot is to be seeded by the DNR for Pheasants Forever cover crop.

Thanks for posting up the pics Dave.
I'd have been there had it not been Easter weekend.

man looks like fun. too bad I had guys tryin to put seed in the ground or I'd love to have been there!

Dave,
Neat vids! That crawler is pretty cool looking. Was at an auction earlier this year that had a carcass of a crawler. Would've been neat to put it back together. Well the PO torched EVERYTHING off of it, fenders, rear drivers, etc.
facepalm.gif
Needless to say, it didn't come home with me.

BTW, who was the driver that flew by with the disc in tow in the one video??
bouncy.gif

thanks for sharing Dave, pics and video are cool

Latest posts

Back