• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Major Lurker, here

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcurrier

displayname
Frank A. Currier(Northern Maine)
Better poofed than purged? We now own 4 running Cubs - 147, 149, 129, and "Lucy" - a 7275. The 129 is the most recent, and becoming my favorite, although I've stated that my favorite is the one I'm using at the time. Just picked up a non-running 1250 for parts from local (40 mile away) dealer and when I got it on the trailer he told me to come back and get a 128 and 804 out of there, too. I get a lot of info from this site and hope to stay around. Have a great Labor Day Weekend, everyone. Lucy and I will be in Van Buren, Maine, working at bush-hogging on 240 acres of old potato fields.

After I posted this morning I got a phone call from a guy that had a 129 that I'd asked about and thought it wasn't for sale. This morning it was. Jeanne said that if I went to get it she wouldn't be here when I got back. I'll miss her.

Frank,
See what happens when you actually post rather than just lurk? After your third post in only 14 months (according to your profile page), you got a call out of the blue offering to sell you a tractor you've had your eye on.
The Cub gods are watching you, and they appreciate you sharing your experiences with ignition and deck leveling problems. I don't know all of them yet, but from what I remember of my studies on this site, some of the main (not Maine) gods are:
Kohler, god of power
Hy-tran, god of motion
Brinly, god of versatility
Zig and Zag, twin gods of beauty

(Message edited by BMoore on September 04, 2005)

Frank C. Aw shucks. Don't worry... your wife will be back. After all it is a Cub Cadet and NOT another woman.
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 129
Speaking of "Lurkers"
yikes.gif
lurking.gif
worthy.gif
.... What's up??

Attachments

• yikes.gif