Quantcast
Kirk Engines, Inc Cub Cadet Used Parts CADET CONNECTION Cub Cadet Specialties Cub Cadet Specialties

Looking for a 100

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

rwjohnson

displayname
Ronald Wayne Johnson
I am looking for a 100 with all the bells and whistle. Let me know if you have any leads.

gpapa

displayname
Papa
What area of the country are you looking in?

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Ronald,

I don't want to discourage you, but finding a 100 with everything on it is a tall order. I would try to find a nice 100 with a few goodies, and then add the factory correct items to it.
Here in NC, you are fortunate to find a 100 for sale in any condition. I have seen a couple of nice basic 100's for sale that were around $900 -$1,100.
I just finished a 100 this year. It is posted in the restore/refurbish threads "Finally doing a 100."

gpapa

displayname
Papa
I have one with every option, except I have not installed the hydro lift yet. It has rear pto, spring assist, rear light, headlights, creeper gear, fenders with reflectors, etc., but it’s in ny

rvanmersbergen

displayname
Ray Van Mersbergen
Ronald, I'm in North Florida and have several 70/100s in various conditions with shelves of parts......If that helps

kminges

displayname
kenric minges
Rvanmersbergen:
Where are you located? I’m looking for a pto and tiller.

gpapa

displayname
Papa
Wouldn’t separate, and no tiller. The rear pto is not belt driven, it’s mechanical with a pto shaft.

rvanmersbergen

displayname
Ray Van Mersbergen
Kenric, Lake City/Gainesville area.....and yes I have some tiller stuff

Latest posts