• FIRST AND LAST NAMES ARE REQUIRED WHEN REGISTERING
  • If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to IH Cub Cadet Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Looking far and wide for 190-449 - the kit I need to mount my 451 snowblower.

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
I believe that is for the 82 series, you need a 190-528-100 spring assist.

1811Cub

Exploded diagram for the 528 kit with part numbers..might be able to piece a kit together.

528.jpg

Bill Trammell

Conflict - I had a seasoned cub man state that the actual kit I need is the 190-528-100 because it fits my machine.
My cub is a 1992 MFG date, model 1440 and I really want the correct kit before I start trying to mount the snowblower sometime this summer. I really do not have a cub dealer very close to me and one that I do have is a part time one handling a large number of other brands.
Help is appreciated

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
displayname
Digger
Conflict - I had a seasoned cub man state that the actual kit I need is the 190-528-100 because it fits my machine.
My cub is a 1992 MFG date, model 1440 and I really want the correct kit before I start trying to mount the snowblower sometime this summer. I really do not have a cub dealer very close to me and one that I do have is a part time one handling a large number of other brands.
Help is appreciated
Xtreme above sells the SA kits

lpalma

displayname
Lewis Palma
I do not think you will find one at a dealer unless he was a cc dealer only.
The one on extreme does not show the the other bracket thingy, is it included?