• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

LittleG moved to Brodhead WI aUG 10-12,2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdyer

displayname
Paul Dyer
TJ Herbers posted this on WFM. LittleG has to move from the Dyersville property and is being held with the Covered Bridges Days. I'm just sharing the information here.

Covered Bridges Days Aug 10-12

There will be a plowing Area
There will be parades
There will be tractor pulling and will be a fee of $5 each time you hook to the sled to cover insurance.
There will be a swapmeet with a $25 fee not sure how big of an area that is! I can find out and let you know.
For the little G members the show is free for the members and their family as long as you display and show june or july issue of the newsletter.
These are web sites they gave me right now don't have much info due to the show is a few months away.
www.brodheadchamber.org
www.hiddenvalleys.com
www.greencounty.org

Hotels
American Inn Monroe, wis 14.14 miles away
424 4Th Ave., Hwy. 69 N
Monroe, WI 53566

The Boloit Inn, Wis 19.26 miles away
500 Pleasant Street
Beloit, WI 53511

Janesville has alot of hotels to pick from
which is about 20 to 23 miles away

To give to little video idea I found this on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfie5dmJaW8
As for whos in charge of the show is Jim Huffman, I currently don't have contact info. I would try to get ahold of the brodhead chamber for that info.

Ron and Jolene Fuchs of Fox County Pullers they have the big yellow tent to the north of the pulling track at Little G expo are in charge of the pulling track.

Does anybody have any more information on this event? I'm really hoping to make it since its the closest event to me that I know of so far. Thanks in advance.

More Info:

Brodhead Covered Bridge Days August 11-12
Thresheree & Engine Show
Little G Show
9:00 – 4:00 Both Days
East of Brodhead Chevrolet
Some of the entry ways have changed so please watch for signs

Antique Tractor & Garden Tractor Pull 1:00 pm Saturday 1:00 pm Sunday
Kids Pedal Tractor Pull 10:00 am Saturday
Garden Tractor Parade 9:00 am Saturday
Parade 12:00 noon Sunday Line up starting at 11:15
Vintage Snowmobiles – Display Both Days

Classic Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show
Sunday August 12th 9:00 am – 3:00 pm Burn outs at 3:30 pm behind Brodhead Chevrolet
For more information call: 608-449-4829

You may start to bring in implements anytime Friday. If you need to start dropping things off before Friday, give me a call. We will have people staying on the grounds fri and sat night to keep an eye on things. Primitive camping is available. Please take the time to register. When you register, you will receive this year’s show ribbon; this ribbon will get family members into the show for free. Someone will be around to help you later Friday afternoon – until mid afternoon on Saturday and Sunday morning. Please pass the word along to others you know with tractors/cars/motorcycles, or if they set up at the flea markets. We always have room for more!
Speich Fuel will be on the grounds at 9:00 am Sunday for anyone needing fuel before the parade. Fuel will be furnished for anyone pulling the shuttle wagons or for equipment used for demonstrations.
We will be looking for drivers to shuttle people to events going on uptown, on Saturday and Sunday. We will also need drivers to bring people in from parking lots this year. Some of the parking has changed with the Little G show coming. See Jim if this interest you. Fuel will be provided for this. Just an hour or two would really help us out.

Tractor Drive
Saturday at 4:00 we will have a tractor drive for all interested. Line up will start at 3:45. We will also have people hauler wagons for those that would like to ride along, but don’t have a tractor to drive or for family members to ride on. We will be taking free will donations for the American Cancer Society for all riders and drivers. Ride will last between 1 ½ and 2 hours long. Contact Ogden Hillison 608-879-2692 for more information. Food stands will be open after we return for anyone interested.

The Brodhead FFA Alumni will be selling raffle tickets on a John Deere plow that two high school students have redone for their senior project. Also on the raffle are pedal tractor, toy tractors, chain saw, wooden tractor planter and a small barn quilt. Winners will be drawn on Saturday September 8th at the FFA Alumni Auction.
Questions on any of these events – contact: Jim Huffman 608-897-4651

Some of the other events going on around town
We will have a tractor shuttle going back and forth from the show grounds to uptown events.

Friday – Street Dance Uptown

Saturday – Wildflower Art Festival Uptown
Sidewalk Sales/Crafts Uptown
Historic Wagon Rides Uptown
Embrace the Race Boat Rides Uptown
Horse Show By Tractor Show
Children’s Programs Memorial Public Library 10:30-4:00

Sunday - Old Fashion Church Service Uptown 9:00 am
Embrace the Race Boat Rides Uptown
Classic Car/Motorcycle Show By Tractor Show
Horse Show By Tractor Show
Slide Show/Plant Walk UCC Church 2:00-3:15

There will be several food stands, offering a large variety of food items on the show grounds. These will be run by local Brodhead groups.

Thanks paul. I'm thinking of bringing the 1200 down with the plow. Not sure if its in the budget yet. What's the cost for your average joe like myself to come and show off a cadet or two?

Joseph, If you bring something to display (not sell), it's free. Otherwise there are some small fees charged for activities(such as the tractor pull) to cover insurance and sled cost. You can call the phone numbers provided for accurate information. I hope this helps.

Paul

Paul

That is awesome thank you so much paul. Is there a fee for plowing? I guess I could jus call and ask but you have provided a wealth of info.

Paul very good info,,, Now I am going to try to show up Saturday, Joe if I end up there I will look you and the 1200 up..

Sounds good jeff. The 1200 isn't the prettiest, but its neat in red and way better looking than my 1450. Will you be bringing the 169?

nah,, me and my girls might try to swing up for the afternoon but not for sure

Paul made the event very appealing in his discription

Latest posts

Back