• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Keith E's Man Land...

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig,
You cover your Cubs and they won't know how to act and will prolly never start again!
biggrin.gif

Here's how far I am. I was hoping to have the footings done this week, but it won't quit raining :-(
30719.jpg

It is contagious. I am putting up a 30 x 50 shop. Should be pouring concrete today or tomorrow. I went with 6" floor, 12' ceiling, and a modine heater. Buried it in the woods, about 100 yards behind the house. Ill be glad to finish up moving, and turning some wrenches on the cubs again!

Well, the shed lean-to addition is ready for Cubs. In the spring I'll be closing in the open end with a set of double doors that'll have a 7' wide opening. Last night I got the gravel spread on the floor so this week I'll be moving the Cubs and attachments into their new home and I can finally get rid of all those silver tarps. :eek:)

31952.jpg

31953.jpg

31954.jpg

Well, I got a little farther. Got the pad poured (it's a lot bigger than it looks in the pics).
32318.jpg

Got the well drilled.
32317.jpg

And dug in the water lines.
32319.jpg

Then I poured a sidewalk to the house.
32321.jpg
32322.jpg

Got plenty of yard work to do this spring!!
32323.jpg
32324.jpg

The best part is running Dad's new MINI-X. Blunier had fun running it a couple weeks ago too!! I had to dig in a buddy's sewer line also.
32326.jpg

By the way, I finished plumbing gas to the furnace in Man-Land last weekend. Scha-Wiing! 75,000 BTUs is turning out to be more than plenty in a 24'x 30' heavily insulated garage.

Man-Land is officially complete - painted, trimed, heated and furnished. Wife's got an old sofa in there and my daughter made sure we got a fridge installed. It's quickly turning into a social parlor as much as it is a shop. Works for me. Cleans up with a broom!

Keith

Travis,
Trust me, if you run it long enough, it'll get to be old hat.

Tom, 2 days before concrete, I almost went another 20'. Had to draw the line somewhere ($$$$)!!

I got the driveway done the day Blunier was here. Course, it's covered in snow now :-(
32353.jpg

Travis,
It looks like your shed killed all your trees and grass.
clappy.gif

Latest posts

Back