• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

JD LX 277 with 48C deck

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wshytle

displayname
Wayne Shytle
I need a photo of a JD 48C deck if anyone has one they can post. I serviced my deck today and everything was fine until I went to do the final lock in of the primary belt. It was way too tight and there is something missing/broken at the end of the rod controled by the lock in arm on the left side of the deck. It's hard to explain and that's the reason I just need a photo of the deck, especially the top rear portion showing the double pulley and the end of the rod I mentioned. This rod has a long spring going over it for tension and the end goes into a small bracket. This bracket seems to be my problem. I've searched a few hours on several forums today with little success so if anyone out there is familiar with this deck I really need your help. Here's a pic of the end of the rod I speak of.

225997.jpg

Any help will be appreciated and TIA.

Back