• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH in films

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1958 Dodge D200 in the Lassie series.
233177.jpg

Thanks Charlie,
I guess this old fart can still remember thing of my "Ute".

I know this threads about IH trucks but somebody else brought it up so I'll just add, Remember Don Knots being the spokesman for dodge trucks?

There are several IH Scouts (Early ones) and a Travelall and pickup in the 1968 John Wayne classic "Hell Fighters".......good movie!!!

There's a big green COE IH truck in the recent movie "Real Steel"-

233861.jpg

Who would be on the floor boards looking out the front windows.

IH loved to just slap the cab on top of the fender deck and then "pretty up"???? the firewall to make a cab-over......I agree, not the most actractive!!!!

Just found another, in the begining of Teminator when Arny arrives the garbage truck in the scene is a IH truck

Just found another, in the begining of Teminator when Arny arrives the garbage truck in the scene is a IH truck

several of our local H.S. do that evwen ours but my kids did not want to drive my cubs the 8 miles to the school

still cool

I drove a 5020 one year and an 1100 one year, it was fun to do.

I hear there is a Lawn and Graden tractor "Poker Run" out near Rochelle,IL. comming up soon.

I was just watching a old batman episode and the Joker was using a old IH box truck and the chrome front IH emblem stood out proudly.

Tom- I seen that replica for sale on Ebay about a year ago. It looked awesome. Im pretty fortunate the real one is only about 20 miles away so I get to drool over it about twice a year. A true engineering feat. Too bad it wasnt practical.

Back