• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

I want to add narrow frame snow blower to a wide frame

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpate

displayname
william pate
I've got to add a snow blower to 1864.Would anybody have some pictures,where to get started.The guy That I bought it from last year,said it was already setup tp fit the 1864.Maybe I don't have do much to it.I've never seen one installed only from a distances.THX'S

William-
You may have a tougher time getting the 1864 to lift that snowblower than you do actually fitting it to the tractor. Consider that before you dive in so you know how much work you have in front of you.

Not trying to throw a wet blanket on your plans, but just something to think about....

Latest posts

Back