Greeting y'all... (IH CC 122)

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmoore

displayname
Chris Moore
Newbie here and just started working on a IH Club Cadet 122 that actually belongs to another party. As I was told, this machine was picked up @ a garage sale for an unknown cost and I have manage to get it to turn over at this point... so it's not frozen, but it is in rough shape and seems to have a bunch of electrical issues.

But I digress... Just wanted to say Hi and glad to have found this forum. Will be asking the proper questions, in the right area, as needed and look forward to learning more about this "ol' man".

Cheers,
C.

Chris,Welcome
groupwave.gif
Check out the FAQ, (both of them) We like pictures, ask away.
happy.gif

Thanks Dave... Will do. And I'm also a photo-g, so PICs will not be much of a problem.
bazooka.gif

Didn't see an answer to this next question... I have my own site for hosting PICs, can I use HTML to imbed my PIC (smaller size) in a post? Or is the "Upload Attachment" my only option? (TIA)

The way they do it here works fine here. just keep them below 100 whatever and hit return before and after each pic. lines them up verticlly. otherwise it makes the page way to wide. Didn't mean to use such techical terms but it's late. You can link to pics.

That's OK Dave... If you saw my profile, techie terms were me life for many decades. No worries. I presume you're talking 100k in size?

I guess another option might be to point to a link where the PICs are located? Might have quite a few, for documentation purposes ...or is this frowned on? (not wanting to step on toes...)

DOH... just re-read and you mentioned links were ok. Yep, it's late, or early / however one may see it

Right above in the wide yelllow margine click help. then click Formatting. instructions are good. Nice quote you should fit right in. pics are usually welcome, remember kids read this forum.

Chris-

The CC122 qualifies for discussion in the main forum. You'll get more response there as well and this guy named Ken won't bite your head off for not posting there.

Thanks for the greeting Wayne... OK, I'll gladly look for any info as I dig into this "ol' man". So, can I presume this tractor, being an older unit, is sorta prized and harder to come by? ...also harder to find parts for?

ps: thanks for "the warning". (o:\

Chris, WELCOME!
WELCOME.gif
You can post a link to your photos as you did in your 2:43 post, Or you can upload images to the forum. Either way works. As Wayne mentioned the IH Cub Cadet Forum is where post regarding the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> built Cub Cadet garden tractors should go. It sees the most traffic and you'll get more responses there. It's not a threaded style forum as are the other areas of the forum but that's the way we like it.

Thanks for the welcome Kraig... Yea, I just took PICs this afternoon and will get them up ASAP. Could be a bit since I have a full schedule. Weekends are not always free here. The DW has a loooooong hny-do list and our garden is almost to harvest.

Yea, I'll actually put the PICs in an album and use one link to point there. But get them up ASAP...

What Wayne... does he usually join in the meet-n-greet? ..or just harass the newbies? (o;\ Greetings Ken, when you read this...

Hello all, just got signed in, question, I have a cubcadet 72 with bone stock 8hp kohler, would like to put a spool in the rear, to make sure we don't have any one wheel wonders,Going to keep this tractor as stock as possilbe, except for the rear tires, I have serveral sets of tires to play with,so we got that handled,2nd do I have to run a foot pedal throttle in this class I be in,(PURE STOCK)

Hi Brian! Welcome to the forum..Just a note - the question about the spool would really belong in the IH Cub Cadet Pulling and Hot Rodding section, which is about two drops down below the Sandbox.. Again, welcome!!

Latest posts

Back