• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Farmall H

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpratt

displayname
Richard Pratt
This is our 1944 Farmall H that was purchased new in June 1944 by my wife's Grandfather.

237909.jpg

Richard, good looking H!
greenthumb.gif
I spent many an hour on an H growing up helping out my cousins. They had two of them.

Tom Hoffman may be able to help out, here:
Ever see a cast model of a Wide Front H?
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif

Nice H, Richard. That can't be this year's corn, can it? Nice 1650 in your profile, too. I've got to the point that I look at the seat first!
happy.gif

Frank, Are you askking about a toy model or the real deal wide ront H? I think I have seen the toy version. I know I've seen the real deal one.

I think about EVERY variation of a scale H is made, NFE, WFE, HV, even an early Stg I Super H which is the H w/SH decals, but NO Stg II Super H w/live hyd & battery box seat base. But they make every possible variation of the 300 & 350's too.

They tried to make a SHTA but it made too much power to te rear end.

Latest posts

Back