• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Harvester PLOW DAY "2009"

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Andy,
Show is going to be the second weekend in October. New name is Fall Harvester Plow Days (get it right)! The Working Man Show - That you dont need the dough!

PS...Stop calling my mom. And my dad's name is Larry, not Harry...
Why you call Hippee Bob ZZ Top? I dont understand.. Looks like Michal Jackson to me. Creeper

Man!
A flock of'um flew over that time!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Second weekend in October, Crap!
bash.gif
That's the same weekend as the Wisconsin youth deer hunt. My daughter will be hunting deer and I will be at her side that weekend.

Just for clarification, I am assuming its October 10? Will there be a rain day? I am planing a trip up north and would like to set a date.

THANKS!!

Terry-
Sir, you are correct in your assumption of the second weekend in October being the tenth.
Rain does not seem to be a concern. Rain or shine, we roll with the greatest show on mother earth.

The Working Man Show - That you dont need the dough!
Remember - We provide the FREE (Thats cheap!) swap area. Always free admission with 1 canned good for local food shelf.
Invite your friends and relatives. Premier tractors, come get your plow on today...

Voted #1 Show by Plowing Magazine in Canada

Tony,

Thanks for getting the date set. I am going to try my best to make it again this year. Had a lot of fun last year.

John

Tony and/or Bob,
On more request, we are planning on showing up on Friday afternoon. Would it be OK if we brought the RV? I looked around and didn't find any campsites close by. I'll move it off to the side out of the way. I won't use any water or power. I would just like a place to stay without driving 2 hours home.

Thanks AGAIN!

Terry,

We absolutely encourage camping! A show where you don't need no dough.

Sounds like a few people camping this year.

Talked to some people at the "Little G Expo" who are coming again this year because they had such a good time last year.

Bob is providing the pulling sled again this year; pulling under lights Friday and Saturday evening.

where is fall harvest plow days?? never have been to, but sounds like fun if not to terrible far away. thanks

MCartuth - It's just outside Montrose, MN, about 20 miles west of the Twin Cities on US Hwy 12. Just a straight shot up I35 for you. I recommend you put it on your calendar - it's a great location/setup with plenty of good plowing.

Rob,
Thanks for reminding me. My tractor isn't ready yet. Oh well.

Bob,
How about a field report? Are the crops out? How are things looking?

John

Beans are just starting to turn. Should be good to go by the 9th.

John,

My tractor hasn't been 'ready' since I've joined this group.
clappy.gif
It does get to wondering, though, if I can get enough work done to make it to Montrose this year. It seems like ashame to not try, now that I'm practicaly in the neighborhood. Hum......

Brian,

Mine is peeing fuel all over the floor. So hopefully, the fuel pumps will show up tomorrow so that can be fixed. I don't feel like burning down the field. This is my old trusty tractor that never fails me. Oh well, I guess we all need some maintenance now and then.

my 125 petcock bowl started to leak. upsetting the purists I am putting a ball valve and a motorcycle filter in its place. Much easier to make sure it is shut and just easier to deal with.

1st Harvester mems!
169789.jpg

Meet co host Bob!
169790.jpg

169791.jpg

169792.jpg

169793.jpg

169794.jpg

too many to choose from, just remember a grand time for the entire family! Looking forward to it this year again!!!

Back