• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Fall Harvester PLOW DAY "2009"

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhafften

displayname
Bob Hafften
Calling all tractors, calling all tractors. It is cold out there so get them warmed up. Let's plow. Ha Ha, I built a frost ripper for my Diesel, think she will smoke??? Well it sounds cool... Updating pulling track with night lighting! Longer and wider. My wife finally pulled me into internet technology and can't wait to chat.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Bob,
If you're gonna' berippin' frost you better have someting <font size="+2">BIG</font> to do it with!! I been a coooooold winter so far, and we haven't seen the end of it yet either.

Tom,
It is just beginning I think but hey I am so ready for Spring.
groupwave.gif
Can't wait to be plowing again.
pcwhack.gif
(not sure about this computer thing) Bean stubble this year as we have done wheat for the last 3 years.

Bob

can't wait for your up orth plow day Jamie and I will be there if the creek don't rise!!!

Bob
if ya had one now . We could also bring the blades and blowers to move the snow off the fields gonna have to look at the 104 a little closer when I come that way she can't be stock???

Heck Yeah... we got an extra bedroom, shops 70 degrees and sunny...full of B.S.
beer2.gif

Hey Bob, You should be getting the CD of your 2008 Fall Harvester Plow Day in a day or 2. I just have to package it and mail it.
---
Note to anyone interested, I have 222 photos I took last fall on a CD and can make copies and mail them to you for $8 including postage...
These are big high quality photos that you can view as a slide show and are amazing if I do say so myself.
happy.gif
Lot's of great photo opportunities at that plow day.

John-
Thank you for all the work you do taking photo's. I know it is a huge job because my wife has spent a lot of time viewing the festivities through a lens also...and she has told me so.
dizzy.gif

Count me in Bob! Always a blast! Welcome to the WWW!!! now just need pics of the ripper in action!

John kept the camera loaded and ready
for action when these plow enthusists got together! He shows that these folks know how
to have fun - and captured it all on film!

Thank you John
happy.gif

Sincerely
Teresa Hafften

speakin of the harvester plow days and pics here is a couple of my favorites
113531.jpg

113532.jpg

\clipart
{beerchug}
ihrotate.gif

Hey John, We received the CD with photo's. Looked at it today and they are really nice. I need (4) more.

Bob

does anybody know, are we going to be able to do any night plowing up to Travis's, or is everything pretty much done on saturday?? guess I need to know if I should be up there friday, or saturday morning?? thanks.mike<font color="ffff00"><font face="arial,helvetica"></font></font>

The frost is out and Bob is already plowing. It is too wet in this heavier soil for that yet.

Hey Bob were are those plowing pictures? I wish I could have been over there today with you guys plowing, Looks like you will have a nice day for it.

Yep, we have pictures but my wife has not figured out how to size them yet to uplaod. They are to big.

Bob,

Any idea when Plow Day will be this fall? I am going to be busy this fall and am starting to plan my fall events around work.

John

Bob(AKA) ZZ TOP
Have you got any dates in mind for fall plow, I assume you are going to host one again? You do such a good job or does your wife do all the work? Tell us the truth! Grin

Latest posts

Back