• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Equip my 1541 with a grass catcher: does it function well for sucking leaves?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahilhorst

displayname
reinoud hilhorst
I have a CC 1541 (2 cylinder, 15HP) and want to attach a CC double or triple bagger on the back side, in fact not for collecting grass but for using it to collect the leaves from some huge trees, its getting autums and wet...
My 44" mowing deck has its exhaust at the right side, do the 3 blades have sufficent power to blow the wet leaves through the 7" tube into the bagger..?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Would be very glad to hear your experiences! Thanks in advance.

Mabey you've thought of this but if you cover the discharge and use gator blades to turn that deck into a mulching deck. It will turn those leaves into dust. just a thought.

reinoud hilhorst
I have a bagger on a tractor here and I find the chute will plug up if the grass is wet. So I don`t think wet leaves would work any better ,it would just plug up every five minutes
bash.gif

It was my experience that the bagger would not work with wet leaves and small sticks in the leaves. It kept clogging up. So i sold it and got a big back pack blower.

Latest posts

Back