• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cubb 122 governor

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bschneider

displayname
Bill Schneider
Good Evening, I am new to the forum, so please bear with me. I just rebuilt my 12 hp Kolher motor, from my 122 Tractor. I had a local shop install the pistons etc. Everything is back together and it actually started. My problem is that the govener is now not working properly. How can i adjust this without removing the engine again?

Bill,
A good place to look is in the FAQ's on top of the page.
Another thing to get is a manual, there is a place to down load on from Kohler for free, and it tell how to adjust the govener.

I dont know corectly off hand or I would tell you how to do it, I always have to refer to my manual to adjust mine when needed.
Sorry for such a long winded post.

Hi,
I am new too. Thanks for the link to the owner's manual. I avoided asking questions until I had time to surf around a bit (or lurk, as they say now).
My next search will be for the manual on the snow thrower.

Lee:

IH Built many different Snowthrowers. First, it would be helpful if we knew which model you are referencing. Second, there is no "online" source for D/L'ing these manuals. If you come up with a Model Number, I am sure we can come up with something to assist you.

Ok Guys...Cub Cadet Model 122's are GARDEN Tractors...not Lawn Tractors...Please take Model 122 Garden tractor discussions to the GARDEN Tractor page...Thanks

Myron B

I just saw 122 and figured someone would read it relating to that tractor.
Sorry about posting in the wrong thread. This whole site is very confusing. I believe it needs to be organized a little better or upgraded. Too many open posts.
I will take my questions, and comments to the other thread if I can find it.

Lee F: It's not hard...just read the <u>whole </u>description....Try the first one at the top of the opening (menu) page ...it says in bold black letters IH Garden Tractors.

Myron B

Back