• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet Enforcer zero turn deck plugs up

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbhall

displayname
Todd Hall
For the past three years, I have been using a Cub Cadet Enforcer with a 44 inch deck to run a small mowing business. Ever since I have owned the mower, I have had trouble with the deck plugging up. When mowing any type of wet textured grass, the deck will clog up so bad, it will kill the engine. When I shut the deck off, it will drop a bunch of clippings out, and it will be good for about another 5 minutes before it plugs up again. I have tried everything I can think of including installing high lift blades, low lift blades, gator blades, as well as spraying the underneath of the deck with graphite. Finally, I thought my deck had a defect, so I got a new deck under warranty, and it still didn't solve the problem. Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix it?

Easyest fix is to waite until the grass is dry befor mowing.

I have only had one mower that did not plug mowing wet grass, you could mow while it was raining if you needed to and the deck never plugged.
I no longer have that mower as the motor blew a head gasket and I sold the mower.

Todd I have the same problem with my z force 50 mower
It has the cheaper stamped deck.

Latest posts

Back