Cub Cadet 70

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Forum:

It turns over but I didn’t get it running before I had to come back to work. I’m off the next 4 days and going to work on it. Besides the fenders and new rear tires it’s pretty complete. I actually want to find a creeper for it but they sell as fast as they are posted.

balbrecht

displayname
Brian Albrecht
Hmmm, using a front blade with that shifter setup would certainly be exciting. Better make sure that blade trips pretty freely. It's one thing to take a steering wheel in the gut, but that setup...... :yikes:

displayname
Kurt
I am refurbishing a Model 70as well. The frame has been prepped and painted now reassembly. A just a question regarding the clutch assembly. I labeled and can identify all parts except for what looks like 2 thrust washers. I believe they go onto the driveshaft. Am I correct? Possibly on each side of the pressure spring?
Thanks

Yes thank you digger. I was thinking I needed paper copies to sit and stare at. But with all of my different projects/tractors this will be super handy. I just acquired a original I think and a 122/125/127 not sure on what model.

Latest posts