• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cub Cadet 582

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwinters

displayname
John Winters
Got a 582 from my step father. It runs and mows, just doing some fix up work. Anyone have any info on this unit and or know where I can get manuals? Thanks a million.

John, welcome!
groupwave.gif
Actually the 582 is a Garden Tractor and depending on when it was built it could be an IH (SN 700000 or under) or an MTD (SN 700001 and higher) so for the most exposure on posts regarding it you should post in the IH Cub Cadet Forum if it is IH built and in the CCC and MTD Machines & Equipment forum if it is MTD built. Having written that either of those forums would be fine. As to manuals, the colorful boxes at the top of the page are links to forum sponsors and the Binder Books one will take you to their website where you can find all sorts of manuals for your Cub Cadet and attachments. As for info, what would you like to know?

179460.jpg

179461.jpg

Latest posts

Back