• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Cadet 122 front PTO adjustment

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthouk

displayname
Jim Houk
This is my first post on this forum. Recently rebuilt the front PTO, did not have the adjustment gauge noted in the excellent FAQs. Re assembled everything and the engaging and dis-engaging worked fine. After mowing the yard, takes about 30 minutes, the PTO will not disengage, the mower deck continues to run. Once everything cools down, the PTO appears to be fine and will release and the mower deck stops. Any suggestions and advise will be much appreciated.

Jim Houk,
Silverdale, WA

Jim- If you've got this problem on a 122, I believe it should go on the main forum. It's a garden tractor. You didn't do anything wrong, just you'll get more and faster responses over there. Other than that, I'm not the one that can answer you're question, but welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back