• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bolens 900 Clutch problem. I need help!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdaugherty

displayname
Tim Daugherty
I recently got an early 60's Bolens Husky 900. Has an 8 1/4hp Wisconsin, which runs great. However, when i go to shift it into gear, and press the clutch pedal, the shaft doesn't disengage, so i cant shift. Is this a simple adjustment like fix, or something worse? THANKS!
1a_scratchhead.gif

Tim:
Charlie'll have to come out of the closet on this one...If he hadn't bought a Cub (or two), he'd probably be running a Bolens forum (or so he said...I think that's what he said)
1a_scratchhead.gif

Tim Daugherty
I had a bolens and sold it. It was a hydro so I can`t help you,but would think there must be a throwout bearing at the end of the shaft,just guessing!My Bolens was a real strong built tractor but could not find much info on it and sold it for $1200.00. The guy that bought it has sent me a xmas card and loves the tractor. Later Don T

Back