• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Blizzard 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"OK Honey.... I just put the deer-head-mounts out in the backyard so it looks like they're walking in deep snow. Now take the picture so I can hang them back on the wall!!"

Follow me ! we can`t get lost , Pull over and let me lead.
1a_scratchhead.gif

"This ain't nuthin' compared to the day they ran us through the hog waller, then shot Mom".

"I told you to stop and ask for directions, but you had to be the big shot. Next time you better just say, Yes Deer!"

I am not lost, that last left was me taking into acount the curvature of the earth.

For some reason that photo of the deer in the snow reminds me of THIS

Yah, Kraig. The shadows don't match up very well on those pair of snow drifters...But still a Cool pic!
icon_jam.gif
At The end of the day wife always asks what I did today? The past week I've said I got to make sure She gets up & off to work... $, and I got to Play with my Cubby mini-Diesel throwing snow to the south that blew the other day from the north.
Shift.gif
Yippee, Yahoo !!!
bubbly.gif

Tom H., in the 5th photo down, it looks like your neighbor across the street is trying to shovel his way to your Cub Cadet...

We got about 9" of snow here yesterday. I showed my better-half how to use the GOOD camera, and here are some of what she took.

Just getting started...
221567.jpg

221568.jpg

221569.jpg

You can tell it's a wet snow by how it sticks together even after going through a 2-stage blower..
221570.jpg

I thought this picture would have been neat if there was a bird on the bird feeder, but seeing has how I had just pelted it with about 500lbs of snow just moments before, I guess they didn't hang around for a meal.
roflol.gif

221571.jpg

All done.. Bye-bye......
221572.jpg

Art, I saw the bottom picture first, with just the top of the cab<font size="-2"> and you</font>. Thought it could have been the cover of a Beatles album...' We all Live in a Yellow Submarine'...
bouncy.gif
bubbly.gif

Home of the Plow Special (Aaytay)

Art , I see you having all that fun with that 450 snow blower. I have hope that my friend can soon do some welding for me so I can get my 450 back in action.That looks Cool to see that blower move snow.
thumbsup_old.gif
vroom.gif

Here's some snow photos from the Feb 20-21 snowstorm that I took this morning:

221579.jpg

221580.jpg

221581.jpg

221582.jpg

Back