• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Bin Bot

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAUL - That's a pretty neat piece of equipment. It has to be heavy, only problem I see is getting it into the bin!

I've been around bins but never had the privilege of having to shovel them out. Dad's big corn crib had three over-head bins over the driveway of the crib. We used to put the 40 acres of oats in them. Got to shovel the last of those out many times. Nice job, nice and close to the roof so on sunny days it was always hot, dusty, hard work, kinda like mowing hay in a haymow in reverse.

Does anybody else find it odd that it would be almost impossible to die in a bin that was empty enough to use this thing.

Latest posts

Back