• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Big trucks

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Today a Big Truck, Monday a cub.lol Did some mods to the Chaim bracket for a better fit. now the cover will pass the cab. Later Don T
79986.jpg

79987.jpg

Hey check out navistar.com and check out the "LONESTAR" intro. VERY COOL!!!

I just hope that the DuraSTAR and WorkSTAR chassis stay the same!

I have a feeling that the new front end design is to get the final word to KW in on the lawsuit about fuel economy claims.

Maybe they'll redesign the TopKick/Kodiak line next
happy.gif

hey DONALD - nice rig! i always liked peterbilts. we once had a 1957 mack b-61. it was tanden with twin swing-out booms. a 40,000lb winch. i was too litle to drive it,but it sure was a big truck!

Tom, I went and looked at a Lonestar up close. Very cool looking rig!

The old school petes, kenworth, and macks are my favorites by far, i like the B Series macks, and 70-80's petes/kenworths. Smokey and the bandit era hahaha, pete 375, 378, 379, kenworth W900's. and the new T800 heavy haul tractors.

Nice Don. I always liked Petes. The last tow truck I ran was a '05 Pete 330, a little smaller than yours but it was pumped up pretty good. Dual 6" stacks up the back. Was the sweetest sound but a little loud, well, outside the cab anyhow. Used to drive a Volvo tri-axle dump too. That was one nice driving truck. Got quite a few over load tickets with that one. After driving Mack R's for 10 years then climb into the Volvo, so much more power. A couple jobs the excavator operator would pile us right up and I didn't notice any difference in handling or lack of power and got nailed a few times better than 80k lbs. No scales on the site. DOT cop told us we should use the scales at B&D, I laughed and said he shouldn't have pulled us over cause B&D is still 3 miles away. He didn't find any humor in it.

Latest posts

Back