• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 05, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Cub Cadet Gear Drive Transmission with Rear PTO & Hub City Reverser

Transmission came out of a high-tunnel tractor (104)and comes with those linkages, but could be converted to fit a low tunnel (70/100, etc) fairly easily. I haven't had the transmission in a running tractor, but assume it works as it should.

244390.jpg

244391.jpg

244392.jpg

244393.jpg

Located on I-94 at the Minn/Wisc border. (Mpls/St. Paul)

$675

Art,
Please remove this rearend off I-94 as it might cause a accident and destroy any mordern day car that hits it.
devil2.gif

For sale: Cub Cadet 86. It's a project tractor but it has potential. It needs a few things like a clutch, sheet metal, grille, and shifter. Might needs ome bolts and nuts also. Motor is loose and has a little compression. Front tires and rims are in great shape, it has the 1 inch spindles from an 82 series. Rear tires are ag's...one holds air and one needs a tube and patch. Fenders are in good shape, as well as the hood and dash fiberglass. Seat is also pretty nice. If it dosen't sell in a few weeks, Ill pull it in the shed, fix it, and sell it later for more. Located in Colo, IA. Will not ship or deliver. Please email me at [email protected], or call 319-929-0902 if you have any questions. $250.
244409.jpg

244410.jpg

Lonny-
Thanks for the tip, I pushed it off to the side. It's now on the shoulder....
happy.gif

have some new headlights 35 watt says 12.8 volt wagner brand. been using them for awhile now and like them.15.00pair plus shipping or if buy more than three prs 12.00 pair plus shipping.email me and i'll send pics, will not let me upload for some reason. thanks

Still trying to clear out some room in the garage. I listed a couple tractors a few weeks ago with not much response. I would like to move these things and am willing to package them all for one price. I have a 109 not running but complete that I will package with 3 off topic tractors ( 482roller,1711roller and case 444 needs starter) bring a trailer and take them all 500.00 Spotsylvania, VA 540-760-3552

this one could be turned into a 782 pretty easily if you like the 82 series. It is part of the package too
244510.jpg

Please see off topic for sale for the other two tractors that are part of a package deal

#2 cart w/E-Z-Vac side extentions in nice original condition. Decal still intact, tire hole air but one is a mis-match, some bendomg on the fenders but can be knocked with ease. Email for more or better pix. $175.
244531.jpg

244532.jpg

Tom I have my eye on a super duper rare ih cub cadet knife thats for sale, would you be interested in a trade??
err.gif

need to sell these get them gone 12.00pair plus shipping. have several sets left.thanks

Ok guys - got a few more things to move.
Decent set of round fenders for any narrow frame (except Original).
Includes the mounting brackets but no straps for the axles (you can
easily make a thin metal strap to go around your axle and bolt to the fender).
Includes the little L brackets for mounting the reflectors, but no reflectors.
$200 or best offer plus shipping from Zip 06798

244589.jpg

244590.jpg

Also have a Brinly "type" sleeve hitch adapter. Not really sure of the make but
it is IH Cub yellow and came off a 125. Seems to be a substantial unit in good condition.
$75 plus shipping from Zip 06798.
244591.jpg

244592.jpg

Parting a 682. All that's left is the bare frame and tower, real nice firewall, front axle w/1" spindles, front wheels w/o bearigs that have been sandblasted and painted. Can bring any or all to Forest City on Friday. Also will have some trailer space, headed up there on Friday if anyone needs a tractor hauled up. Will be coming back on Sunday same way US20-218-18-69

Give me a call 563-581-3005
Dave S.

Cub Cadet 44" 2-stage Snowblower for 82/72 type series tractors. Includes Drive belt. Spout handle needs some attention. $300
244700.jpg

Haban 402-E, for wideframe 1x8/9 or QL 1x00/50 tractors. I just took this off a 1200 that I used for mowing around my pond. Includes all you need, but would recommend new cutter blades if you are serious about using it. Includes drive belt. $450
244702.jpg

Haban GIL - parts or rebuild. Don't know what tractor is was made for, but it is older than others I have seen. $300
244703.jpg

Haban sickle guard - small snip on end that makes it fit better honestly. canvas strap is broken, but included. $100
244701.jpg

Additional pics available upon request.

Hey Guys - Narrow Frame Rear Lift I posted is now sold. Still have the round fenders and Brinly type adapter posted below, and the infamous and rare Model 169 with extremely rare 13 cooling fin 16hp Kohler. Pics of the 169 are posted in the last thread. Remember they ain't making any more of the 169s and they are harder and harder to come by. If you think you might want one this is the perfect restoration unit. Engine starts right up and runs good, but I don't have any history on it. Remainder of the tractor is in good overall condition, has lights but no rear lenses, manual lift, original hour meter (which was a unique 169 feature). Get it while you still can. Everything is located at my son's place in CT, zip code 06798 and ships from there except the 169 which is pick up only.

For Sale front slab weight I used this on my 1650 for years at plow days and also tilling gardens work great weights 35 pounds ...asking $40.00 plus ship or can deliver to Glen Petersons plow day or the Montross Minn plow day.
244811.jpg

244812.jpg

Back