• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 05, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sale: IH Cub Cadet 169. Has a fresh overhaul on the engine with less than 20 hours on it. Runs well, has new piston, rings, rod, valves, headgasket. Have receipts to prove. It has the 13 fin K-341 engine in it. Has a 10-14hp style muffler, as well as a 10-14hp style air cleaner assembly. Has an hour meter, lights (both not hooked up currently). Overall decent shape for it's age. Has good tires on it. Comes with a 42 inch deck and mule drive. Currently installing the PTO clutch. Will make a great tractor to restore, the mechanical is already done. Tractor is located in Springville IA. Pictures can be sent by request (currently at home and cannot upload due to slow internet). Any questions, just ask. Please call 319-929-0902, or email (in profile). $1100.

Have to have a Price on things.
thumbsup.gif

Charlie

motor is sold
244873.jpg

That 149 is pretty nice to part out, sad. How about offering it as a roller first. And yes, I would be interested.

Rick: Smart idea. Hope you can do it!! I know this isn't the "proper" place to express personal thoughts and I don't know how far youse guys are apart, but my first thought was to tell Tom's 1nd that he'd be sorry.
1a_scratchhead.gif
happy.gif
244901.jpg

I have an EZ Vac motor and vac for sale that will work with Tom's cart. Hangs on the tractor, and the brackets are included. No vacuum tubes tho. I havent filled the gas tank but it starts and runs on carb spray. $75 takes it. Email for pics please.

I have two pairs of wheel weights for sale, I am looking for $110 a pair or $200 for both pair. I can probably get them to Blunier's plowday if that helps you out. One of the weights out of the Reddish pair has a crack.
245141.jpg

245142.jpg

inhofer model h-900 ground saw mounted on a cub cadet 100 $2,000 call or e-mail for all the details partial trades?? 740-687-1067

245150.jpg

245151.jpg

Snow removal season is closing in soon, dont be caught unprepaired.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Even has the PTO belt with it.
$150 picked uped here, NO SHIPPING dont even ask.

Back