Archive through October 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike-
I have pics, but they're on another computer. Perhaps someone who does a better job of picture archiving has them...
whistling.gif

Just pulling figures out of my head at what some of the items bring on a bases of what some of us give for some of the things that Ryan picked up on his tractor deal, I'm lookin at at $1700
a_weep.gif

yikes.gif

Norm-

The center pulley will probably be the wrong diameter because the 1863 has a bigger PTO clutch, so you'd have to change that...other than that, it should work.

looking back at Charlies and dont forget Chris W.
cub finds and now Ryan makes you wonder???

My Grandpa had a friend that was very lucky in life. And grampa used the swear he had a lucky horse shoe stuck up his *%%.

He also would say "I am not saying , Im just saying".......

on topic I noticed the duel wheels with the sand rake in the photo. So I am guessing it was for floatation in the sand porpose. And am now wondering now how wide is the sand rake.

Matt,

On the deck, what about the hangers & brackets? No problem?

Just ordered mt 18" V6's from Miller Tire today (early birthday present) Ill be sure to post pictures once I get em mounted.

On another note, Im fortunate to have a 149 at my grandpas house in Virginia, he used to have a 127 and now has one of my uncles six or seven 149's here, just serviced and cleaned it up some today.
231375.jpg

Norm-

I can't say for sure, but I would think those would be the same, or close enough to use on an 82 series, at least.

Latest posts

Back