• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 06, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jott

first is the 125- no wiring harness or options. just the tractor, everything else is there, seat, hood, dash tower ect. when i had an engine in it the hydro seemed to work ok. $50 takes 'er.

Next up is the 1961 CCO- Comes with fenders, a timed mower deck and a snowblower. i belive i have all of the correct mounting hardware for the blower. The engine runs but smokes pretty bad. Id like to get around $350 with the fenders, or $225 with out.

And last is my CC 100. Just the plain jane tractor. Has the wide front and rear tires. seat pan was welded sometime ago. tight transmission and good runner. $250

I might do some tractor trading or for attachments. let me know what you have. All tractors located in Oakfield, Wis.

N.O.S 126 Graphic Package. Includes dash panel. $150. shipped 207-838-0001

Rear Grote light, with lens. No dents in housing or cracks in lens.nice shape. $100. 207-838-0001

N.O.S 70/100 emblems. Still in IH box with tag. $100. 207-838-0001

1962 Cub Cadet Original. Should run with some tinkering. Wrong rear fenders and seat, missing grill emblem and battery holdown, otherwise looks complete. Asking $225.00 Located in Western Mass.

214327.jpg

214328.jpg

214329.jpg

All of the items listed on September 29 are sold.
I still have the mower deck listed on October 2. I will take $35.00 for it. It will be sitting out all winter.
Dean

Brinly plow parts, one A-frame, main beams, coulters,crank handles,gauge wheels,no moldboards, all in excellent condition. See me in Montrose, Mn. this weekend. Prices from 10.00 up to 70.00 according to the part. 740-five oh nine-11 three six.

Deliver to Montrose or price plus ship: I also have a couple of sets of xx50 side panels: cheap!
CCO Brinly Adaptor and original straps-$115
214338.jpg

1X9 Headlight panel/grill-$60
214339.jpg

TC-120 Parts Catalog Issued 2-'68
214348.jpg

Front cover has a tear just above the title that's been taped.
$10, includes mailing.

For Sale ih brear blade blasted and repainted looks great can deliver to Montross plow day this weekend $400.00 cash will post pics later tonight. pics are also on previous page ... let me know asap will be loading tonight

Cub Cadet 8.50x12 Rims with new valve stems, blasted/primed Deliver to Montrose: $30/cheap!

Hydrulic Angle Cylinder and brackets for snow plow. $125 shipped to your door. Winter is coming. Call (913)220-5862

I have a Brinly 10 in. shelve hitch plow in very good original condition for $100. I will be attending PD October 23rd at Steve’s and can bring it with me. My contact info is in my profile if interested.

for sale 126 roller with rear pto 250.00 or obo. reverser box 400.00 or obo.or 550.00 for both.call 765-230-6717

I have 6 or 7 sets of IH stamped wheel wts and 1 set of after market. Will be at Steve B's. plowday. No shipping. $100.00 on IH, $80.00 on other. FIRM! Thanks.
Rick

i have a 1961 cub cadet original i have to sell. yes it has the incorrect sticker on it. it comes with all the implements pictured they do have some rust but it's only surface rust. all parts work properly and have been tested. the mower needs a deck belt other than that it's all there. asking $850.for tractor, mower deck and all attachments.

42" International Cub Cadet Snow plow / dozer / blade. Nice and solid - surface rust only. Can help with delivery around or near west central jersey. $125.00 takes it. Emails to [email protected]

214749.jpg

50" International Cub Cadet mower deck. Nice and solid - NO ROT THRU - surface rust only - spindles are free. Can help with delivery around or near west central jersey. $165.00 takes it. Also have the mule for it for $35.00 - Emails to [email protected]

214752.jpg

Latest posts

Back