• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 27, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
82 series grilles-25.00 each,quite line side covers 50.00 a set plus shipping,2-2stage snow blowers 1 complete,with book, 1 good but not complete-500.00 for both picked up in ohio e-mail [email protected]
73933.jpg

73934.jpg
73935.jpg

for sale 3 cub cadet manuals-tc-157,tc193,tc113, 40.00 each plus shipping 1-n.o.s.cultivator for parts missing shovels 45.00 plus shipping e-mail [email protected] [ohio]
73939.jpg

73940.jpg

QA42 A Snow Thrower for sale. Completely rebuilt last season. Will fit wide and narrow frame tractors. $350. Pickup only. I am in Danbury CT.

Two heads-
The first is an "LP" head, from an early 100. I've checked the head for cracks with dye penetrant, it is free from cracks. Spark plug hole is good. The fins are a bit warped as is a couple of bosses, but the gasket surface is fine. I had intended on using this head on the current engine I'm building, but I'm going to pursue a head with room for a large exhaust valve. I'm not listing a price on this, as I'd like to trade for a complete Kohler stator kit (NEW stator and rectifier KIT, from Kohler - not Stens).
73964.jpg

I'm also getting rid of my other 10hp head for the same reason. Checked with dye as well, no cracks. Spark plug heads are good. $10
73963.jpg

BTW- these aren't pictures horked from the cubfaq website, these ARE those heads (the ones sitting on the plywood workbench).

For sale! IH Cub Cadet Model 169 with mower deck. The tractor is complete and is in good condition.If you've been looking for an IH CC 169 to restore, this is it! $550.00 The tractor is located in Western Massachusetts. If interested, email me at [email protected].

Wyatt,

I 'll take the botom one, the $10 head, check youe e-mail for my address.

Latest posts

Back