• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 19, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 76 of 120 Matchbox Premier Collection pieces to sell. There are all mint on blister card. Dated 1997. I have more pics.
222036.jpg

Also...E-xtreme 24 volt electric scooter with almost new batteries. Needs a charger.
222037.jpg

I am asking $225.00 for the matchbox.
$150.00 for the scooter. I would prefer $$$ but might consider trading for a running cub 1250 or 1450 with hydraulic lift. Ask any questions. Dean

Looking for an oil bath air cleaner from a Farmall H or other early Farmall. My son has an idea for a 4H project. He wants to make a lamp for his electricity project. Rain cap is not needed.

Cub Cadet 1440 with 46" deck. $750.00 OBO.

Cub Cadet 2185 with 48" deck. $550.00 OBO.

2 4.00 x 6 3 Rib tires on aluminum rims with hubs and bearings. $130.00 OBO.

Email or call with questions. Call Tim at 815-718-2246.

Kubota l-175 diesel got this from the original owner was serviced 2 times a year has a like new woods belly mower 3pt,540-1000 rear pto,tire chains,hi-low transmission,465 hrs.sat in a building till i got it, needs a tach cable 27.00 from dealer,runs very good and is in very good shape for the year! 1,600.00 or open to trades, offers, [ohio] e-mail for more pics!
222163.jpg

Re-posting my International Harvester 234 Compact Diesel tractor as seen on earlier posts. If your thinking of buying a 782D,be sure to look here first!! For the $$ you're going to pay for a Cub Cadet diesel you can have a REAL tractor. Any info you may need be sure to email for all details. $3000. firm.
222233.jpg

Tom, every time you post that for sale I drool on my keyboard. I sure wish I had the money for it, as that would be in my garage.
bash.gif

Will consider partial trade of a nice rear mount rototiller on the sale of the 234.

Latest posts

Back