• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 09, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for front lights with insert for 63 cub 100 if anyone knows of one for sale. Rear light would be great too

Thanks Mark

I'm looking for item #3. Narrow frame if it makes a difference.
1a_scratchhead.gif

300461.jpg

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 146
  • 300461.jpg
    300461.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 300461.jpg
    300461.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 139
Kent, there is a difference (location of the mounting holes) between the ones for narrow frame and wide frame.

Looking for a NOS Kohler piston/ring set .010 part number 47-874-23 so I can revive my cub before the snow really starts flying. E-mail in profile - to be shipped to New Mexico.

Jim K.
That PN is for a piston and ring set, which doesn't fit a Kohler for a Cub.
What engine/tractor are you working on?

I'm looking for the pivot pin knob for an IH Cub Cadet backfill blade. The part number is IH-473317-R1

Paul - does it look like this?
300571.jpg

Attachments

• 300571.jpg
    300571.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 137
  • 300571.jpg
    300571.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 157
Harry: Yes, I think that's it.
Charlie: Do you sell them? When I click on the "blade" section of your on-line catalog, I only get mower parts.

Paul - I posted the pic so you and others could see what it looked like. Since Charlie also posted a pic maybe he does have the knob.

I need a bottom shaft for a U D 6 creeper for a O. E mail is in my profile. Thanks

Luther Ray there is a guy Salem Ore ,that has complete unit ,you might be able too talk him out of it ,so go to c/list in Salem Ore ,in the farm section ,and you find him their ,hope this helps

Mark: That is a landscape rake. It was often sold with a grading/backfilling blade which interchanged with the rake by removing one bolt. Both attachments shared the same A-frame mounting. It was made by the York Modern Corporation. More information can be found in the manuals section of this Forum.

300606.jpg

Attachments

• 300606.jpg
    300606.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 300606.jpg
    300606.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 166
Hello, im looking for a cub cadet 100 or simular with a snow blower in the New York area. Looking for something clean but want to use it as well, thanks jamie. 631-767-0414 text prefered

I'm looking for two front wheels for an original. At this point, I'll take anything that will fit.

Latest posts

Back