Archive through May 14, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on a 1650, and I need some -good used- parts.

I need:
1) 703-0042 Engine Mount Frame, LH
1) 703-0043 Engine Mount Frame, RH

They are items # 1 and 5 in this diagram
152234.jpg

Engine mounting rails from a 1000, 1200, 1250, and 1450 are the same parts.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] and let me know the total price for the parts and shipping to Zip Code 45317

Thanks!
Bill

Hello. I'm looking for an engine out of 80, 81, or 76. Would buy a whole tractor if nessecary but mostly need the motor. Also would be interested in buying a Spirit of 76 Cadet. Any help finding a whole mower or 8hp engine would be aapreciated. Somewhere close to NW Iowa. Thanks, Mark

The Quietline Engine Mount Rails have been found.

Thanks!!
Bill

Looking for a white rubber seat for a Cub 122, the one with the blue stripe. Thanks Dave

David, just to be sure for anyone with one to sell, which exactly are you looking for? The top photo below is what would be "correct" for your 122.

This one is what belongs on a 122. It is white vinyl upholstery with a blue edging over a fiberglass pan:

152310.jpg

This one is what was on a 102. It is white molded rubber with a blue stripe.

152311.jpg

Looking for hydraulic lift or electric lift for my cub cadet 125 Hydro. I have the rockshaft already. Thanks

Kraig-and all, thanks for the correction, I would be looking for the non rubber kind, like the fiberglass pan style with blue edging. Sorry for the vague-ness. Dave

hi all
im looking for a starter for my 1450 14hp koler i know you can buy them ney but i dont have that much in my cub funds the starter that i have worksgood but the magnents are just about all gone even if somebody has a junck starter with good magnents please let me know thanks in advance

Hi I need a carb for my 2185. The motor is a Kohler Command CH-18 and the carb is made by Keihin and the number on it is 24 053 02.

Thanks for your help,

Stuart

Hi, I am a high school student looking for a sleeve hitch (3pt.) for my narrow frame 125. I am trying to restore this tractor for a 4-H project. In the picture below, I need parts 1-6 (see image from attached link). I am looking to spend no more than $125 including shipping to Marengo, IL because I don't have a lot of money. I would also consider trading for a 42" NF blade, or if you had the hitch and a tiller or other accessories I may be interested in trading you my 123 which is in excellent mechanical condition (engine overhauled, piston bored out), however needs new seat, tires, and paint. If anyone fabricates these hitches themselves or has plans, I would also love to hear from you. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank You,
Richard Johnson

Narrow Frame 3pt. Diagram please click the link below:

3 POINT DIAGRAM

Latest posts

Back