• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 05, 2016

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgwin

displayname
Marty A. Gwin
Wayne,

I have slowed down a lot in the past few years. It seems I can't get my cubs fixed up as fast as I want.
old.gif

Attachments

• old.gif
    old.gif
    2.4 KB · Views: 131
Is Terry Davis still around on the forum? He is pretty local to me but I've lost his contact info

Brandon, looks like he last logged in back in January. Here's a link to his profile which has his email:

Terry Davis

Anyone heard from Dennis? he hasn't logged on for a while either

Dennis is active, just elsewhere.....

Here's a 147 ?? for the NF guys.
Was electric lift standard on the 147?
I am looking at one that has the lift switch in the dash but has an earlier model manual lift handle installed, the one w/the bail on top.

Parts book for the 147 does not show manual lift set-up like my 126.

Thanks!

147 should have been electric lift only....no manual lift from factory....

Charlie-

I was under the impression that electric was standard on the 147. Like Steve mentioned, I've never seen one with manual lift.

Just curious.

One of these days when I get a minute, I'll go through the scanned Service Bulletins that discusses the none electric lift 147's that did indeed leave the factory for a short period.
thumbsup.gif

Of course there's no mention of the 12 non electric lift LP tractors that left Louisville except for the one line sentence in that same Service Bulletin.
One of the two I had, I still have that survived the fire.

Attachments

• thumbsup.gif
    thumbsup.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 140
Thanks Charlie.
So, did all that series Cub have the switch installed even if the lift was not?
I think the wire harness had a breakout to power the switch.

Kind of wondered because the last 126 I picked up has the switch, I think some PO was gonna use it to power the headlamps the someone had added earlier but never completed

Just picked up a K301 with a spec # 47138B. Serial number indicates it is a 1969 engine probably out of a 1X4 1X5. It doesn't have the hole and block off plate for the fuel pump. I thought they all did.

K301AS Spec #47138B should be out of a 1968 or so 125.
I've got one settin here with Engine serial #D064745

Doug: I'd be more inclined to think the ones WITH are replacement blocks.
fence.gif
happy.gif

Attachments

• fence.gif
    fence.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 138
  • happy.gif
    happy.gif
    879 bytes · Views: 126

Latest posts

Back