• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through May 03, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave -- Yes I want YOU
thumbsup.gif
to take a look as no one else here seems to know anything but CUBS ! (their wives know not to ask what they think about the color of her new dress because they'll say "dye it 901 and let's go")

I'll have to take new pics since I can't find the old ones.

Bryan -- ssshhhhhh

That is not all I have for you Ryan.

I have just one final weld to put on your sleeve ball hitch adapter. Hope to finish that up tonight.

Tom R., nice job on the pedal tractor!

Steve B., I want one of those Roofs!

Ken W., Strucks Jeep styled garden tractor was called the Mini Beep. I used to have the brochure on it when I was a kid but I have no idea what ever happened to it. I keep hoping I'll find it at my parent's house in a box.

The other day on the forum the discussion was about how to put fluid in the tires. When I did it I used a hand bicycle tire pump. Removed the check valve on the air hose and the hand pump (fortunately the top that held the hand pump was threaded). Also removed the valve stem interior. Clamped the hose to the valve stem filled the pump cylinder and let gravity work. Once the pressure equalized to stop the fluid from flowing into the tire gently squeeze the tire. Don't squeeze too fast or the fluid will bubble out of the cylinder. Took some time but it worked well.

Art, I just listed my brother 4 wheeler on eBay, and the only thing I got out of the deal is a neg :-(

Oh Kraig!
Got another batch in today!!!!
You were askin about 82 series stuff! We got it now and then some!
18514.jpg

18515.jpg

Charlie, cool! I guess I'd better get the scanner warmed up. :eek:)

I'd offer to help, but it sounds like I'm going to be too busy setting up ebay auctions...
;-)

Art, it appears the guy wasn't happy with it, and I ended up with the neg. Nice ;-)

After I posted that, I kinda figured that's what you were getting at...

What was the problem, did it have a torqued frame from being hooked to a sleeve hitch for it's whole life?
;-)

Kraig
That Struck pamphlet reminds me of the first power hacksaw my Dad bought. We had the first one in our area and neighbors would bring large pieces of iron over to get cut. You would clamp the iron in place turn on the motor and set the hacksaw down on the iron and go do your chores while it sawed. Had an automatic shut off when it sawed through the iron. Never would have guessed that someday there would be chop saws.

Does anyone have a picture that they could post of a plow hooked up on a cubcadet 3 point hitch?

Dale- Head over to the Plow Day topic of the forum and you will see a couple there.

Hey Digger...I think he might be looking for a sleeve hitch type...but I thought the same thing at first...but the "cub cadet" 3pt could mean IH 3pt.., not the Cat '0' though.

The first one is the first type of Cat '0' that Brinly made, and the type that slowed up the parade lap @ Travis' last fall.
happy.gif

Those are nice pics...have any of a Brinly KK-Krugerflipper-04? (spec On-a-JD)
roflol.gif

Ryan-
I could be wrong, but I don't think that Cat-0 plow is the same as the one that you're referring to. I thought I remembered hearing from someone that it's a Simplicity plow, but I could be WAAAY off on this one...

Latest posts

Back