• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somebody on here a while back had some (or close to) those mounted on a cub. Kraig might could come up with the pic tomorrow. I'm gonna have to quit talking to Charlie on the phone! His CRS is catching.

I thought my lug tires on the 127 would be bad on the yard but actually they weren't as bad. The turffs would spin down to the grass roots and do a "burn out" but the lugs just make 1 tread slip then bite and go.

<font color="ff0000">EDIT: Oh and the "balloon look" will depend greatly on the width ratio of the tire/wheel.</font>

Brendan,
Personally, I'll put my Titans up against just about any tire made to fit a Cub for traction.
I am extremly happy with them, especially after this last snow/ice blast we had up here.
53129.jpg

Last year I had to barrow a green 110 from my mother to mow my lawn and it had ags, alot less damage to the grass than with my 129 w/turfs. I just can't aford the price of nice titans right now. Been out of work since last July. Dr. put me on total dissability, surgeon won't opperate on my back. 50% chance of bein in a wheelchair if he does. I can still walk right now and I'm not willin to bet on odds like that. Havent seen a wheelchair accesable cub yet
dunno.gif

Bren

Brendan.
Heres a photo of the brand swamp fox.
24-9.00-12 I have them on my newer cub 3235
53133.jpg

Got to be carefull, surgeon general says CRS is irreversible if contracted electronicly!

Thanks for watchin out for me guys, I did get clearence from my old man, but again, I appreciate it. Figured he would catch it here faster though.
My question is, what would it take to make a cub 3pt into a CAT ) 3 pt. (Looked for the pics in the vault, but I can't find em...)

Charlie,
Sorry, but I have not yet ordered a set of my <font color="ff0000">IH</font><font color="000000">cub cadet.
I am thinking of putting a set on either the 127 or 129 I picked up this srping.</font>

so I have kind of a question being an owner of a 108 for about a year I made the leap and bought a 149 with hydro lift, one set of wheel weights, and a tiller my questions are what is a 149 that drove on and off the trailer worth ? and on the rear I pulled the tiller off tonight and was wondering what the 3 point should look like for other attachments is there something else that i need to get to use the hydro 3 point with other attachments and where does one go to find other attachments thanks Mike

Mike - First off READ ALL of the little words under the link you used to get to this page. Second, the CLASSIFIEDS are for locating/selling parts. Thirdly , a 3-point consist of the top casting and 2 straps that drop down to a "U" shaped pivot. What you attach to it will dictate the required parts.

Grump,
Oh calm down and take another pill or 3.
biggrin.gif

Mike H.
It's worth exactly what ya paid for it, no more, no less.
What ya have left after removing the tiller is pretty much all ya need for mounting anything else.
thumbsup_old.gif

That is kinda what i figured but I thought I would check I just wanted to make shure that I didnt get taken to the cleaners thanks agian Mike

I needed to pull the front tires off of my parts 147 for my 4 wheel wagon. I tried the floor jack and gave up and used the loader. The wheels are some crappy JD - Cub high bred. Someone put valve stems on both sided of the rims. I just hope it wasn't the previous owner. He would never do something like that!

53147.jpg

Attn: Grump AKA: "KENtuckyKEN" I have been watching this site for some time now and I couldnt figure out why more people weren't on this site checking out all of the free and great info that everyone has posted in all of the places on this site and the great links, after your response I now know why myself just like others arent on here I didnt know that I needed to know someone who knows someone to post on here some people just want to get together and talk about there cub's and this is what they are in for so I didnt read the whole thing but yet you didnt corect me politley you jumped my S**T so thanks agian for ruining my experience and I will make shure that I go throught and re-read all of the fine print ! so if I get kicked off of the site so be it and I will see if I can go find somebody that knows somebody so I can post agian MY BAD !

Jeff, Thanks thats what I was lookin for. How did you like them compared to ags? I did find a better price on ags today but if those dig better will still go with the swampers.
Bren

Back