• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IHCC Sponsor
IHCC Supporter
displayname
Digger
Hey Kraig,
I picked something up saturday!
Can I keep it?
53112.jpg

Charlie- NO!! Its supposed to be sent to me. I've been waiting. About time to start spraying pecan trees, "Under cover".
wave.gif

Charlie, NO you can't keep it! I sure apprecieate your assistance in the transaction though.
beerchug.gif
I know I'm going to owe you but I wouldn't think it would cost me the <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Windbreaker!
yikes.gif

Couldn't've been me - I didn't even use a <font color="0000ff">blue</font> font before
wink.gif

Bryan, I take it your connection woes are resolved.
beerchug.gif

THe reason the forum is slow today....is because of that frickin DST thingy.........Everyone is off time.

biggrin.gif

Bryan M: I gave Kraig a post with my adress for those CD's... jes to clarify. thanks for the warnin though, don't want toget on anyones bad side.

Glen - an email to Kraig would have been better. Now the world has your address. Did you also notice that Kraig told you to ask your parents first, since you are a minor ?

Glen, KENtucky is correct.

Charlie, Bryan could you please delete Glen's post with his address? TIA
happy.gif

To be precise....

53123.jpg

And YES, it does freeze over.

I know, cause the Ex lives there.....

devil1.gif

Opps.......I didn't mean to say that....

err.gif

Now, to keep this on topic......
53124.jpg

Cubs work there too.

biggrin.gif

So when you told yer ex to go to .... she did ?

I've got a BAD urge to go mow the blinkslinkin wild onions in the front yard. 69.8º and I wanna MOW something !!!

Charlie... There been some guys on that yahoo site talkin about Swamp Witch tires on their cubs. You seen any of their cubs with them? I've thought about gettin some of those but no one has posted ank pics with them installed. Was startin to think they must be someone pushin their ebay store. Got new fronts comin now gota get rears.

Bren

Thanks KENtucky, they look like good tires. Would like to see a pair of 8 or 10s mounted up on a cub though. I've seen some atv tires on them before and they kinda looked like ballons. Really like the fact their less expensive than ags and 6ply.
Bren

Latest posts

Back