• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 12, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATTN:

To all those who are offended by the "grump".

Take a chill pill, rember there are those here who have been around these cubs a lot longer than some, and they had no forum to go ask a "stupid" question at.
I myself have ask a few questions, and have been chewed out for asking a simple question.

Simple to those who have had to deal with the problem befor, but not so simple for those who have never had the problem.

Rember we all come here to discuse out cubs and to ask questions about what we do not understand.

Sometimes we get the answer we are hopeing for other times we don't.
But all in all this is a very good place to come to and learn more about our cub cadets and talk about what we did with them, even if we should have known better than try and do it.

( sorry Charlie, did not see your post befor I posted this )

Jeff P.
HUMPHFFTT!
Those things are nasty!
clappy.gif

Don't worry Charlie, I still have cubs on the brain! At the auction Sat, there were 2 cubs, 102 with creeper, 3-point and deck, and a 122 with just deck. Wow, went higher then I thought, but just goes to show how good cubs are. A guy was parked on the side of the road with one already on his trailer! Hope he picked it up a friend for the ride home! ;-)
Don't know about you Charlie, but it's been great wheather here, 58 degrees high, 50 degrees right now. Not gonna be a bad night.

I take it those aggressive tires would raise heck with a nice lawn while mowing?

Just to make my posts legal, the newest addition to my family thet's been beggin me for new sneakers.
53162.jpg

Charlie, all yours. I'd explain a creeper, but I'm not good with that. Look in the classifieds, you'll find one, or keep an eye on various sites.

AAAAGGGHHH!!! No not again. Here's a bump to get to the new page faster

Tim G.
Believe it or not, they won't tear a yard up unless you really turn hard or romp the throttle and spin the tires.

Latest posts

Back