• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 29, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Princess is a kitty that believes in loving all makes of little tractors.
289103.gif

well of course, since kitty IS a PRINCESS, she does have royal taste , right? lol. I love her poses on the little tractors.. as she yes, once again claims another. You aren't alone either Princess, our Fancy does the same thing. He will take ownership of any little yellow and white tractor that comes onto the property. hahaha

Cath

Allen, I read the story. It was interesting that neither family knew of the other. I guess kittys go missing for few days, making it easy, breezy for a kitty to two times.. lol
they worked out " custoday'with no problems

Cath

"OK Dave....Purrrr...Purrr...Purr....I know you are going to Hopkinton tomorrow, How about you take the 1450 w/aerator and put it crossways right here, I think it will fit....."

"And, oh yes....don't forget the 'FOR SALE' to hang on 'ol "Casey" here, I sure don't want to look at IT all winter!! Darn color hurts my eyes!!!"

290048.jpg

David S. I think Princess should be in charge of "marketing" Casey for you. With her charm and beautiful looks, she'd be purr-fect!!!!
290055.gif

Princess is always front and center when it comes to opportunies to grace us with her beauty..
once again, the kitty rules..

Cath

Yesterday afternoon Tots was sleeping in the sun, I snapped this as she was waking up.

290263.jpg

Latest posts

Back