• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through June 21, 2018

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been guilty of several MWIs and have never seen a blue light. I'm sorry to hear about Markie and his issues but my indulgence only goes as far as mowing...never "behind the wheel". I also think I do a better job as well. Go figure.

Wish I had a pic of me driving an 80's Cadillac around my buddy's backyard weed whacking. Just held the trimmer out the window radio up and cruise set at like 5 mph. Before it went in the demo derby.

C'mon guys - it's hard for me to lurk when nobody's posting!

err.gif

I fired up my old 1250 this morning and sprayed the lawn for weeds. (There - I did my part)

I thought about going to buy a 127 today, but removed bushes instead. That kind of counts?

Earl- have any KT17S2 or M18s around (or a Command 18?) My 782 S2 blew up today. Really, really disappointed. It was a heck of a tractor but now I gotta figure wth I'm gonna do with it. Found a 1400hr 1541 for $300 close but doesn't seem like a good option to me.

I discovered I have a 50A deck not a 44. Been mulling over "re-working" the deck as I had seen Steve Blunier do some years back. Maybe use some box tube to create a framework on the deck to stiffen it as well as add casters to carry the deck and stop scalping.

Earl's been a great cheerleader! LOL..

Earl - Yeah, that's the ticket! You brought in two more posts; one of them directly to you.
thumbsup.gif

Brian, I've been trying to work a friend on his commercial mower for it's m18, no luck yet. That sucks really it went on you.
Mike, I still have to cut the Swiss cheese deck up, I need a runner loop for my 44a deck, and I'll probably save the other and also the wheel brackets. But I still have yardwork to complete before I can even get to it!

Greg L,

It's too dang hot to get out and play with our cubs, so we don't have anything to post.
a_weep.gif

Latest posts

Back