• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 13, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarson

displayname
jared carson
i have a complete cat.0 three point hitch for sale with an a-frame.it will fit all wide frame cubs,not sure about the red ones though? id like to get 300.00 for it but that is not set in stone,will also accept trades. email [email protected] or text 217-473-3148 thanks jared carson

Charlie: Drivel following. Small, unmarked bills (or a personal check).
Everyone else: The wheel weights are sold if I'm right and they're really IH.
Gotta go talk to Don T., now.
bubbly.gif

Cat "O" (w/cat "1" pins included) 3 point plow Brinly?? Painted and decaled IH white. NICE! No shipping. email for pix $200.

Brinly 12 inch sleeve hitch plow. Very good plow that pulls very nice. I pulled this plow 3 years. It has a colter. I would like $150 for it picked up here in Ashton Il. 61006

192306.jpg

192307.jpg

JOSH OTT, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ELECTRIC LIFT FOR THE 147 AS OF YET. PLEASE SEND ME THE CARRIER YOU USED AND THE TRACKING NUMBER. THANK YOU, GREG

Hi guys, Wondering if any of you can help me out. I purchased an electric lift from forum member Josh Ott for $150.00. He has not deliverd the item, and is ignoring both my emails and forum messages. Does any one know him or have any contact information on him? I would like to settle this matter without going to the authorities, but... At this time, I sincerely hope that my suspicions are wrong. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Greg

Greg - He's not signed in since the tenth. Same date for ihregistry too.

129 parts tractor and a 86 tractor with 42" deck
both have engines!
$250 for both

192439.jpg

I still have these available, make me some offers:
Shift.gif

TC-113 in really good shape: $35

GSS-1369 Blue Ribbon Service CC Models 71, 102, 122 &123: $12

CPE-2 Equipment Parts Catalog: $18

TP-2379 Kohler K-Series Service Manual: $10

I'll be shipping by US Postal.
Shipping will be $3.00 ea item for Media Rate, (except $6 for the TC-113. Its kinda heavy. LOL),
or $10.70 ea item including the TC-113. I'll combine shipping on multiple items.
Pics available upon request.
Quickest way to get ahold of me is email: [email protected]

Ken & Greg. Josh Ott resistered 7/9/09...and yes last post June 10. Seems to have been an active participant on the Forum. Have no idea whats going on but, Greg check the rules about problem resolution. E-mail Charlie for possible help. Joshs profile gives town and state, maybe Google him and get a phone #.

I Google Earth'ed his address and with 3D Street View you can look right in his yard
biggrin.gif

Beautiful set of fenders for 70, 71, 72, 73, 100. Includes all mounting brackets plus all new hardware. No dents, cracks, welds, etc. I bead blasted, primed and painted them to the correct color. 200.00. Will include NEW set of reflectors for 45.00 more. Dave 828-241-5088

192463.jpg

192464.jpg

192465.jpg

All items include shipping. NOS NF Hyd. lift handle 43.00. New rear pto cover for NF 22.00. Have 2 new front axle pivot pin for all NF's except Original for 22.00 each. Dave 828-241-5088 or [email protected]

192475.jpg

I have a 1960's Cub Cadet 102 that is for sale. It has good compression and runs when gas or starting fluid is sprayed in carb. Carb needs to be rebuilt. It has the original plow, wheel weights, and chains that also go with the tractor. Right front tire is got sliced when I was plowing with it 2 years ago, it needs replaced. I've owned many Cubs and lo-boys and would like to see someone that would appreiciate it walk away with it. I'm listing it for $500 obo because I do not know what it is really worth. Please contact me with any offers, I dont have garage space for it anymore since I bought the new Cub.
192484.jpg

395 010 R11 lift arm assy. or rockshaft. Used when installing hyd. lift unit on NF Cub Cadet and often missing when you buy the lift. 35.00 70-100 solid clutch cover. 15.00 Plus modest shipping. Dave 828-241-5088 or [email protected]

192495.jpg

I have a tranny/rear end with rear pto out of a 100 that I have replaced the axle bushings, seals and all gaskets and all new bolts. I spent 100.00 on the parts. I have 350.00+ in it. I will take 295.00 for it pick up in western NC near Hickory. Dave 828-241-5088 or [email protected]

K301 pulled from a 123 ran when pulled, smoked. complete with everything but Starter/generator. $75. 1963 CCO, needs carb and a few minor pieces to be complete, deck is very very average. $175OBO. Best to call, 270-202-6742. Available for pickup no sooner than Wednesday the 23rd, outta town taking pulling photos. Have lots of other parts from a overly optimistic project that need to go, everything from some QL side panels to a whole lotta OCC parts including 2 4 digit rear ends.

192502.jpg

192503.jpg

Latest posts

Back