• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 26, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkeyes

displayname
paul keyes
I need a 50 inch deck in good working order without holes in it, must be willing to ship to, or seller must be in Maine, Thanks

Wanted:
I'm in need of a few measurements to complete a <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Sand Trap Rake like the one below. (Mine is missing some of the rear plates)

194666.jpg

194667.jpg

If you have one, or know of someone who has one, please send me an email.

Thanks!
happy.gif

Wanted rolling chassis Cub tractors in the NW Missouri area. Need to get my winter projects lined out before winter. Thanks

Looking for a good used flywheel for an Magnum 18 engine.

Thanks,

Norm

WANTED Spring assist for an original, front and rear. Also front plow lift rod for the same.
Thank you!!

wanted cat.0 mold board plow. like to find one near rockford,il.

Hi all I am looking for a throttle an choke cable for a cub original. If you have one please drop me a line at [email protected], Please put original in subject line so I know it is not spam. Thanks Again Cletus.

Wanted-
Cub Cadet rear fine spline axles off of hydro garden tractor like a 1810, 1450, 1250.
Must be in good condition.
I need what is like in the picture.
Thanks,
Cliff
Email or call-
[email protected]
715-418-1460

195269.jpg

looking for a exhaust heat box for a 1250 plus maybe the mounting plate that is on the engine.

is it common for all the magnets to fall off the magnum 18 flywheels?

ok i bought a set of fenders for my original.thought they had the pan with them also . but i guess i misread that part of it. So if anyone has a pan that fenders mount to for an original. Send me an email at [email protected] Thanks Cletus

Cletus N.
No less than 3 of our sponsors sell what your looking for brand spankin new and 2 or 3 prolly have them used as well!
clappy.gif

looking for a rearend for a cub 100 (i have a couple of gears bad and abroken shifter fork)

around cincinnati area preferred

thanks

Looking for a good pair of 16 6.50 x 6 rims with 3/4 in spindals for my 1650 thanks

casually looking for a brinly u shaped sleeve hitch. doesnt have to be fancy or painted. I dont get to my email much anymore so call me at 1-920-238-1721. leave a msg if i dont answer. will be looking for some CC 126 parts later on also.

Latest posts

Back