• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 06, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rut is in full swing in Barbour County,Alabama!
Had a chance to take the narrower racked 8-point this morning,but I think I'll give him one more birthday!
Bobby B.
184578.jpg

184579.jpg

That's a wider,heavier 6-point in the lower pic.
He may not see February!
Shotgun.gif
!

Bobby, that creek looks like a great ambush spot! Best wishes on getting the 6 point in the lower photo.

Any idea what this reflection is?

184586.jpg

Kraig;
The reflection behind him is a what we call"a cowhorn spike". Just a two year buck with bad genetics.He's been following this small 8-point;maybe trying to learn a few tricks.Barbour County is the only county in Alabama that has a "3 on one side rule",so I can't "legally" take him out of the gene pool!
This is my favorite bowhunting spot in Alabama.About 50 white oak acorn trees in a two-acre creek bottom,and they usually pass this crossing when the acorns are dropping.Acorns are all gone now,but they still use this area for a travel lane from my food plot to bedding areas.
The big seven point I killed last year "used to" visit this area!
clappy.gif
!

Had a chance at this guy yesterday but passed.
Guess he was feeling left out.
That's a three year saw-tooth oak he has been ripping up.
I'll give him 6 days to stop,or I'm gonna...
Shotgun.gif
!
184597.jpg

Just my luck, I put up a trail cam to scout for deer and I capture the "Phantom Flagulenter of Putnam County" ....dang smart@$$ neighbor dog.
184644.jpg

Jeff Baker: I think I fixed your joke.
184668.jpg

I got that in an email from a hunting buddy, too, and got a kick out of it. I guess it needs a new title. How about HOW I HUNT DEER SINCE MY GUNS WERE STOLEN
biggrin.gif

Four weeks and counting!
board-post.pl

Had at least one decent buck make it thru the season. Havn't seen big boy again!
board-post.pl

Shotgun.gif

Latest posts

Back