• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 26, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got to thin the herd so these got to go
cub cadet 100 w/ rear pto as pictured 375.00 picked up or I can add the options of your choice for more $ ... like fenders... lights or
3 pt
115587.jpg

115588.jpg

115589.jpg

Also have a cub 1450 runs weights and chains not included. but comes with choice of 44 in deck $ 450.00 obo picked up in northeast Iowa
115590.jpg

Got to move a couple.
Cub Cadet 108. Original and unmolested tractor. Runs good, new clutch, 4 original tires in good shape. Has a creeper and rear lift. Seat has a couple tears. Even has the hood latches that work. Also has a nice 42 inch deck. $600 or $500 without rear lift.
Cub Cadet 109. Runs good with a puff of smoke at start up, then clears. PO painted over original paint. Good hydro. Needs a little tinkering. No deck. $300.
Picked up in Eastern Iowa. Email for pics.

Carburetor, OEM, NOS,Part no.52 053 18. Fits twin cyl.,KT17 or KT19 Ser-2. Original Kohler. brand new in box.NLA.$225.

12 hp crankshaft. .010 ground, ready to go. Kohler part no.117148c1 $120.

got a nice set of fenders an grill casting ,steering colum,frame,rear,an front axel left from my 126 make me an ofer for what you want i can have pics if you want any thanks

The 100 listed earlier is no longer for sale
price drop on the 1450 now $ 375 cash picked up , it runs good just needs some tlc

115609.jpg

also the 23 10.50 x 12 chains listed earlier now $ 50.00 with free delivery to Iowa plow day

1965 Model 70, all original, wide tired option,creeper gear,chains,runs excellent,turn key,straight, needs paint,and center console is rusted through down by frame on one side,easy fix.steering is tight,rear lift available for tractor as well, but not currently on it.$1000. can deliver.

I got a wide frame deck undercarriage it came off an 1100 but should fit all wide frames with the quick attach as far as i know, its in good shape just needs cleaned up no real rust to speak of, the belt tension-er is bent but might be able to be straightened or can easily be replaced.
115627.jpg

115628.jpg

the belt looks ok and of course ill throw that in for free
$50.00 OBO you pay for shipping

Price drop on my cadets listed earlier.
Gotta get em sold.
Cub Cadet 108, now $500 with creeper AND rear lift. Good tractor.
Cub Cadet 109, now $275.
Would post pics here, but cant get them to load. Would post here with help or email me a [email protected].

Model 104 with lights, 42inch deck, barn kept, most metal good, hood has some holes for lights by PO but pretty straight. Ran last summer, recent clutch(es) according to PO. Engine does need work-wiring, head gasket at minimum. VERY GOOD resto unit-$200 Model 123 with lights (included but off machine), Runs/smokes, possibly stuck valve, minimal rust but some rough spots here and there. 48 inch deck, condition unknown but pretty sound cosmetically. $225. 1250, no deck or side shields, mule drive is included, engine doesnt run, has issues for sure, light kit, decent cosmetic condition, $175.00 Pick up in Bowling Green, Ky. Click on name for info, thanks for your time!

Latest posts

Back