• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen, that video was priceless. What a kitty on a mission. tooo cute.

David S..well it looks like BJ in in the center of the fun? isnt' he always? haha, did he like the cinnomon rolls? well that is what they looked like to me.

I've been " out" really sick the past few weeks, but actually got on this morning so I could see what as new.

Take care everyone~ Cath

David..lol, well my eyes deceive me, alot lately it seems. NOW I see that those are those neat little jiffy pots . I use those too when planting seeds. I am still embarressed though that it looked like a tray of rolls.! maybe I was just hungy and seeing what I wished it would be? ...

NOOOOOoo wonder JB was looking with such great intent. So did monny plant up a few catnip seeds for the kids? .. hahaha

cath

Allen, well I think it makes me feel better that you TOO thought that tray full was cinnamon rolls, lol. I will have to start asking everyone to explain what their pics are so I dont go thinking it is totally something else..like the one pic kraig put up awhile back of Tots and I thought it was two pics side by side. duhhh...it was dark and me and the macular degeneration don't do dark..hahaha..

oh Allen, I've been watching that video over and over...it is tooo cute the cat leading the puppy on the leash. makes my heart happy.

cath

LOL..Allen, that was really cute.! who knew? in the downstairs bathroom, the toliet paper roll is right above the litter pan. If you put a roll on it, Fancy will use it..!! you will find small pieces of Tp in the cat pan. Not the whole roll mind you..just enough for use. It sure looks likes hes using it. However when he is a little messy? his hind end that is, he will stand in the doorway after he is done..looking at me like do something mom..and I have to go get some TP and clean him up. Mind you he only does this when he really needs a wipe..lol

Cath

Allen, THANKS for the warning on lillies.. a good to know for the saftey of our furkids.

guess my last post wasn't to cool? lol.

The other day Tootsie was out on the porch. marlin had thought she had come in..she hadn't. He went out to check on her and heard her meowing from the ceiling!! Oh no he thought, she jumped up into the space between roof and ceiling tiles and can't get down. No, she only needed a flashlight.! hehehe.. She managed to jump right down and back into civilization, but she was covered in cobwebs. We haven't let anyone out on the porch since. Yes, tootsie can get down, but now that annie saw what toots did, she will try it, no doubt about that and she might find herself stranded..so best to have everyone safe and on one level till marlin can get the tile back in place.

Wayne how is your pride doing? haven't heard anything from you for awhile. I hope all is well.

Other furkids..kitties.. here kitty kitty..what is UP?

Cath

Latest posts

Back